To Be a Self-Published Author, You Need to Do More Than Just Write
There are many reasons why authors choose to self-publish. Maybe, you’ve been thinking about it for a while, but you just don't have the time to create and publish your own book. Or, maybe, you have a book already written but don’t know what to do with it. Black Eden Academy, an affiliate of Black Eden Publications, has the expertise and industry knowledge to be able to guide you through the process. We want to help get rid of the confusion and get you the real answers you need to get you moving towards publication.
Book publishing can be a confusing world for those not acquainted with the business, and it often leaves aspiring authors feeling like outsiders looking in. Our goal is to demystify the publishing process for you and share our insights into the best strategies that will get you ahead.
Why You Need a Consultation
Is this you?
1. You don’t have time to figure out how print-on-demand, digital publishing, online ordering, book distribution, marketing & promotion, and eCommerce work. You would rather just cut to the chase and get busy selling books.
2. You’ve been reading blogs and articles, and every time you think you’ve figured out the best way to create your book, you run across something else that makes you rethink everything. You’re stuck because you can’t figure out how all these pieces fit together.
3. You know your book is a winner, but you don’t want your book to come across as being “self-published.” You want a book that can compete with books from big publishers without any of the amateur mistakes some self-publishers make.
4. You are about to sign a publishing contract. Put the pen down! There’s probably a better solution, and we can help you find it.
5. You already published your book, and now you realize that your publishing company isn’t handling it like they should. You want out but don’t know how to go about it.
If you’re eager to learn more about the world of book publishing, but don’t have time to sift through unreliable websites and outdated guidebooks, we’re happy to connect and answer all your questions about the industry and help to equip you with essential information as you start on your path to self-publishing.
But, it’s up to you. If you got the questions, we’d love to help! It’s simple…to book a consultation today, just schedule a date and time. We look forward to hearing from you and about your publishing goals.